Cinnamon is amazing – it is not only tasty but it smells so good. I have been adding it to my fruit salads like it’s my job.
My love for cinnamon is not the only reasons for eating it but also it’s amazing health benefits.
Why is cinnamon so good for us?! Here is a short run-down:
- Cinnamon has anti-fungal properties, for example, it fights candida.
- It helps stabilizing blood sugar.
- Smelling cinnamon helps cognitive function and memory.
- It reduces LDL cholesterol levels.
- It reduces pain linked to arthritis.
- It contains iron, manganese, calcium and fiber.
- It fights E. Coli bacteria.
- It is a natural preservative.
- It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
- It has anti-clotting effect on your blood.
You see now how good cinnamon is? So get your cinnamon on!!!