Avocado Pineapple Salsa:
- 1 avocado
- about 3 slices worth of pineapple (or as you feel) (I used fresh pineapple, but it may work with canned!)
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes (or more if you like tomatoes!!!) (or 1/2 – 1 regular tomato)
- 1/4 onion
- 3 sweet red pepper
- 1 Thai pepper (you can use jalapeno or whatever other spicy pepper you have)
- handful of fresh cilantro
- juice of one lemon (or lime, but I only had lemon)
Cut the avocado in half, peel, take out the pit, and dice it into tiny pieces pieces.
Cut the pineapple into tiny pieces.
Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters or however you like it.
Finely chop the sweet peppers, the Thai (or whatever spicey) pepper, the onion, and the cilantro.
Put everything into a bowl in whatever order, but starting with the avocado and finishing with the tomato. Add the lemon (or lime) juice. Mix well. Add the salt. Mix well again.
Let it chill in the fridge for half an hour or so.